Tuesday 7 June 2016

And God made a woman!!

Hello!!!

Ever heard the phrase 'what a man can do a woman can do better?' Well hello sunshine, it's time to get out a be the beautiful masterpiece that God made us to be. Women are the most unique creatures God ever created. We have unique features, strengths as well as powers. I know girl power may be overrated but the truth is if we can not believe we can who will?


So hello, and welcome. I hope to revolutionize the ladies around and here feel free to raise any concerns and story you have.

I'll start with mine.

I'm Anita, 21. I grew up in what I came to realize was a 'disadvantaged background'. Back then I thought that was all there was to this world but the harsh reality hit later on. I survived abortion and to date I believe my family has never regretted keeping me. My biological dad denied me from day one and my poor college mom had to bear me all alone. Later on I had to be taken in by my grandparents and the rest is history. There have been tears, heartbreaks and super duper hardships but through it all I have never quit and ladies never forget that never ever quit.

Girl power has been of great interest to me and a great deal of it came from my acceptance to Starehe Girl's Centre as well as Global Give Back Cicrle (GGBC). Through these I have become the beautiful, confident and super determined girl I am. If you think super girl does not exist, you haven't met me.

Well, that's for a start...feel free to share your stories with me and hopefully let's change the world!!!

11 comments: